SKYCITY Entertainment Group Limited (“SKYCITY” or “SKYCITY Group”) is New Zealand’s largest tourism, leisure and entertainment company with an iconic status and is listed in both New Zealand and Australia.
As one of only three publically listed casino operators in Australasia, we operate integrated entertainment complexes in New Zealand (Auckland, Hamilton and Queenstown) and Australia (Adelaide and Darwin). In addition to our contemporary casino gaming facilities at each of our complexes, we also offer world-class restaurants, bars and conference facilities which appeal to both domestic and international visitors alike. Additionally, we also offer award-winning hotel accommodation in Auckland and Darwin.
Our primary objective is to drive earnings growth in order to maximise total shareholder return. Our key tenets to deliver growth and maximise shareholder value are:
- Maximising the value of our existing casino licences;
- Ensuring our properties are world-class integrated entertainment destinations;
- Focusing on our customers’ needs and exceeding their expectations;
- Delivering strong and sustainable earnings across the group;
- Successfully executing our two current major growth projects - the development of the new New Zealand International Convention Centre (“NZICC”) in Auckland and the redevelopment of the Adelaide Casino;
- Ensuring strong partnerships with key stakeholders;
- Being a supportive member of our local communities; and
- Being a responsible corporate citizen.